Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

My Top 5 Pinoy Cosplay Group

I’ve been wanting to blog this for along time now, but really can’t make up my mind of who’s my fifth favorite in the cosplay groups. Most of the members are friends of mine, some I invited to my events and some I got to take pics with at mall tournaments. I’m a total geek but really have no time to do cosplay due to ever increasing demand of work by my clients. So instead of me doing it, I think of them as me and giggle :D
The Top 5 Groups are all Philippine based cosplayers who are active in demonstrating and flashing their awesomeness! So let’s start!
1. Justice PH – They’re a group of DC Comics fanatics that dons this superhero costumes in a blink of an eye (just joking). A variety of heroes is all I can say! I love having pictures with these guys as well. Meet Superman, Batman, Flash, Wonderwoman and the rest of Justice League or visit their Facebook Page for news and updates.
2. The Philippines’ X-MEN Cosplay Team – No they’re not mutants but they’re as cool as that! FlipGeeks.com even want them at NYCC, for this group is uber hardcore and bonds like glue. Meet Wolverine, Archangel, Cyclops, Jean Grey and more. Go visit their Facebook Page for news and updates.
3. Silent Hill Philippines Cosplay Group – This guys are like crazy kids who loves dirt and blood over nice and colorful costumes. But who cares? they got featured at several shows and photoshoots just because of the gore and scary costumes. I’m also attached to them as their ever favorite designer :D Go like them at Facebook for upcoming events and book them as well.
4. The Avengers Philippines – Although they are not much active or whatsoever it is they do. I still love these guys as well! We’ve invited them at our event and the crowd loves them too. I guess its time to assemble them! Go Like them at Facebook too for they definitely need fans :D
5. Naruto Cosplayers Philippines – They’re the biggest among the five that I have here and also the most charitable. I wouldn’t want any anime to be out my list so they are the perfect group to complete my Top 5. I also know some of them through BUM‘s event and got to know that they have a great plans for Pinoy Culture slash Cosplay.  Like them at Facebook too!
I basically said no valid reason for my top 5 XD. But these groups makes me feel like a kid again going gaga and thinking of them like toys or large replicas of the characters itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment